The Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce (CEW) seeks a Web & Design Associate to support the Associate Director of Strategic Communications and Graphic Design and Multimedia Specialist in design production and website management. The position will have substantial involvement in the production and website promotion of CEW’s reports (8-10 per year).
The Web & Design Associate will provide the communications team with graphic design creativity and web development, and works closely with supervisors to enhance the overall designs for CEW’s print and online materials. Job duties include:
- Design graphics and gifs for social media use
- Create infographics as needed
- Create graphics for websiteResize photos using Photoshop or Illustrator
- Design one-pagers, fact sheets, other graphics for presentations as needed
- Create images and content for PowerPointUpdate webpages
- Upload web content